Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Totes Jell

Ya know?  M. Ward has a way with words.  And although his lyrics are beyond being great, his voice makes them ten times better. 

His Music is poetry to me.  I try day in and day out to sing just like the man but I can't do it.  I done darn hate it.  He is too good.  In his song, "here comes the sun again", he creates multiple meanings.  Which frustrate me even more, because I try doing that too and I CAN'T!!!! 

In his song "Poison Cup" he says "If love is a poison cup, then drink it up" Which is almost breath taking if you pause to think about it.  It's the most unique way of describing love.  I believe it means that love is not easy and that we will probably fall like fools because of it, but ya know what?  Do it anyway.  It's necessary to do it up.  bye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening to this cat right now, thanks to you. "Here comes the sun again." I'm sitting in my classroom, my fingers cold because they don't have the heat on in this building, and I'm digging it.

    It inspired me to open the blinds and let some sunshine in. That sort of worked.

    And that poison cup line rings true to me too.

    ReplyDelete