Monday, September 12, 2011

Thinkin' bout'choo

tic...toc...tic...toc...  Hey lady,  Want to know something?  I am thinking about you.  How bad you ask?  I'm thinking about you like cement thinks about concrete.  Like "my ipods stuck on repeat".  Like emotions think about being discrete.  Like my heart till the next time we meet.

I'm thinking about you like grapes think about vines.  Like my dog thinks about Iams.  Like silence thinks about mimes and shoot, you and I and all the good times.  Man I am thinking about you..

I'm thinking about you like kids think about being fed.  Like old people think about being dead.  Like you think about being with a red head...if only.  tic...toc...tic...toc...

I'm thinking about you like pterodactyls think about flying.  Like knots tying, actors sighing, babies crying, the backstreets bye bye bye-ing.  Goodness I'm thinking about you!

Excuse my chinese but I'm thinking about you like, ping thinks about pang like chow thinks about lang, like sing thinks about sang, like DANG, I'm still thinking about you.  Like...Like...Stomachs, think about tums.  Like my boys think about chums, Like toilets think about...people using tums...

I'm thinking about you like I just cant stop.  Like your eyes, stopping the clock.  Tic...toc....tic...


2 comments:

  1. love the chinese!!! hilarious. yet serious. haha great rhymes.!!!!!!!! p.s. monsters of folk are FREAKING GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chinese part! It's so original!!!

    ReplyDelete