Monday, October 24, 2011

looky what I found

Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

She was too frightened to move. 

She looked at him with wide eyes that began to fill with tears

"I like you" he spoke.

She said nothing

There goes my story of big dreams and big hopes..

I heard what you said back there.

Is love madness?

Surrender to the idea that life isn't fair

Even if it was I would get an F anyway

There is no way to stop it. 

No use in fighting it.

I like you too

....are you cussin me?

2 comments:

  1. i like this(: "are you cussin me" fantastic mr fox? love it.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominate DR. DRE!
    ITs bottle after bottle, money aint a thing when you partay with me, its what we in to, its simple, we ball outa controll like you wouldnt believe...

    ReplyDelete