Sunday, October 30, 2011

Juggler

I question my intentions and surprise myself.

Where do I begin?  Back when I was nothing.  When I was better left under the counter, tucked in the corner.  In places adventerures never explore.
What I did.  Was it wrong?  My life is a puzzle left unfinished.  I have the pieces, in fact too many pieces.  I just can't tell when and where to fit them.
I hate the thought of her frustration.  Her frustration.  
My story starts before I can even recall.  In places too obvious for the human eye.  I was a leaf, falling fearlessly down from my branch.  The sudden impact of the ground.  Shaking me with pain never felt before.  I should have known the ground was coming.  Yet, the denial made the fall carefree.  
Every day I am reminded of the fall.  I am the reason for the pain I feel.  I make her feel. 
I don't deserve my happiness.  I can't deserve my happiness.  Not until even tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment