Monday, November 7, 2011

Burp. I mean. Blurp. Or Blurb.

1. Fantasic Mr. Fox
    "You remembered the blueberries right?" 
    "what blueberries"
    "the ones I told you to bring" "I wrote it on your hand"
    "oh.."
This short dialouge of the new hit film is just a sample of the incredible mind of Raul Dauhl.  Enjoy the rest of the daring escapes, violent dinners, and oh my "cusses" that will follow.  Your socks and your booger will literally be blown away.

2.  Falling in love at a coffee shop
Listen.  The sounds will move you more than the wind.  The melody can tune and bend.  You may not be able to wrap your mind around it, put your finger on it, or even speak of it.  But eventually.  Sooner or later.  Be it here, or anywhere in the expanses of the universe.  Love is gonna get you.  so strap up your boots.

3.  Fools Rush In
I dare you.  Tripple Dog dare you.  Tell me I am wrong.  The truth will come.  Prove me wrong.  I am not afraid to admit it.  Pure fascination.  From the northern portions of my heart straight down to the deepest recesess.  Open up your heart and let this fool rush in.

4 comments:

  1. Love fantastic Mr. Fox. haha kylie is ay complete hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved your adaptation of the falling in love at a coffee shop song. very unique. plus, landon pigg is just awesome, and whip it is such a great movie.

    ReplyDelete